Support to implement health and related Standards
Health is a regulated industry and the LOGIQC QMS is designed to make the implementation of the Standards easy. To this end, we have developed a range of resources to guide the build of the LOGIQC QMS to specifically meet the requirements of health and related Standards and are available at no charge to our clients.
Support the build of the Accreditation Module
With the Accreditation Module now supporting 31 health and related Standards, we have focused our attention on designing resources to support the build of the Accreditation Module. Over the past month we have developed workbooks for the following Standards:
- National Standards for Disability Services Version 1
- RACGP Standards for general practices 5th edition
- RNZCGP Standard for New Zealand general practice Version 1.0 – June 2016
- QIC Health and Community Services Standards 7th Edition
For our clients who are required to meet the National Standards for Disability Services, we have identified examples of evidence that could be managed through the LOGIQC QMS in order to meet these Standards.
NDIS NT Critical Incident Reporting Guidelines
And for our clients in the Northern Territory we have identified the incident types required to meet the NDIS NT Critical Incident Reporting Guidelines.
Day Hospital Standards
Over the next month we will swing our attention to the standards for Hospitals, including the following:
- NZS 8164:2005 Day-stay Surgery and Procedures
- ACHS EQuIP National Day Procedure Centres Standards
- ACHS EQuIP6 Day Procedure Centres Standards
- RTAC Code of Practice 2017
How to access these resources
Simply send us an email with details of the standards you are required to meet or if you would like to speak with us, simply send an email advising of a time that would suit you for us to call.