The LOGIQC QMS is an online management system to support quality improvement and help organisations meet the requirements of the National Standards for Disability Services and the NDIS practice standards.
Manage your accreditation using the LOGIQC QMS Accreditation Module with features to support:
- Linking evidence documentation
- Creating a quality action plan
- Reports for external auditors
With the Accreditation Module activated in your LOGIQC QMS you can assess your organisation’s performance against the National Standards for Disability Services and other related standards and easily create an action plan to respond to identified gaps.
- Save time when completing accreditation
- Built-in scoring tool for self assessment against each Item and Action in the Standard
- Link or upload documentation and create a compliance report for your external auditor
- All your accreditation documentation in one central and secure system
- Create an accreditation action plan with deadlines and automatic email reminders
- Reduce duplication and multiple versions
- Self-assess your compliance with the Standards at anytime
- Free login account for external auditors to review your evidence report against the standards and related policies and procedures
Expandable to include other Standards.
For enquiries, please click here.