We warmly welcome our new clients from the aged and disabilities services sector. And as part of our commitment to this sector, we have recently updated the LOGIQC QMS to support organisations to prepare for and maintain their accreditation against the following standards.
- NZS 8134.2:2008 Health and Disability Services (Restraint Minimisation and Safe Practice) Standards
- NZS 8134.1:2008 Health and Disability Services (Core) Standards
- NZS 8134.3:2008 Health and Disability Services (Infection Prevention and Control) Standards
- NSW Disability Service Standards 3rd Edition 2016
- National Standards for Mental Health Services 2010
- National Standards for Disability Services
- NSW Child Safe Standards for Permanent Care 2015
The LOGIQC Accreditation Module is designed to minimise preparation time for external audits. With a single click, you can generate a report for the external auditor detailing evidence relevant to each standard.
For more information on the Accreditation Module or one of these standards, click here to discuss how we can help.